We provide comprehensive tax and accounting consultation and tax preparation services to small and mid-size corporations. Our skills include evaluation and recommendation of corporate structures, advice on tax and accounting issues and preparation of state and federal income and franchise tax returns.
We are a husband and wife firm of CPA's dedicated to providing professional bookkeeping services to individuals, trusts, estates and small to medium size businesses in a warm, professional, intimate and caring manner. To us, you are not just a client, you are a member of the family.
Our services include:
Josef G. Kamerling: BBA, CPA, University of Houston '66, CPA, Texas 10/16/67
- 1989 to Present - President, Kamerling & Douglass, Incorporated
- 1974 to 1989 - President, Josef G. Kamerling, Incorporated
- 1969 to 1974 - Partner, Davis & Kamerling, CPA's
- 1968 to 1969 - Senior Accountant, John William Harvey & Company
- 1966 to 1968 - Junior Accountant, Farb, Miller, & Beerman
Cindy R. Douglass: BBA, CPA, University of Houston, '84, Summa Cum Laude,
CPA, Texas, 9/12/85
- 1989 to Present - Kamerling & Douglass
- 1987 to 1989 - various freelance assignments
- 1985 to 1987 - Arthur Young & Company
Kamerling & Douglass4709 MerwinHouston, TX 77027-6607
(713) 627-7560 | Fax (713) 627-7500