Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies who have elected to be taxed as partnerships generally do not pay income tax but rather they file an annual information tax return with the IRS, Form 1065, stating all items of taxable income and tax deductions. Schedule K-1, included in the Form 1065, allocates the elements of the income and deductions of the partnership to each of the partners. Our practice includes a number of small to mid-size partnerships in a variety of businesses. We are active in assisting our clients in devising strategies for their partnership from the time the partnership is formed until it is liquidated. We prepare the annual partnership return and any other government report required of the partnership.
We are a husband and wife firm of CPA's dedicated to providing professional bookkeeping services to individuals, trusts, estates and small to medium size businesses in a warm, professional, intimate and caring manner. To us, you are not just a client, you are a member of the family.
Our services include:
Josef G. Kamerling: BBA, CPA, University of Houston '66, CPA, Texas 10/16/67
- 1989 to Present - President, Kamerling & Douglass, Incorporated
- 1974 to 1989 - President, Josef G. Kamerling, Incorporated
- 1969 to 1974 - Partner, Davis & Kamerling, CPA's
- 1968 to 1969 - Senior Accountant, John William Harvey & Company
- 1966 to 1968 - Junior Accountant, Farb, Miller, & Beerman
Cindy R. Douglass: BBA, CPA, University of Houston, '84, Summa Cum Laude,
CPA, Texas, 9/12/85
- 1989 to Present - Kamerling & Douglass
- 1987 to 1989 - various freelance assignments
- 1985 to 1987 - Arthur Young & Company
Kamerling & Douglass4709 MerwinHouston, TX 77027-6607
(713) 627-7560 | Fax (713) 627-7500