Many of our clients have chosen to use automated payroll services to pay their payroll and prepare their quarterly and annual payroll tax returns. For those clients who are not large enough to afford those services or simply choose not to, we prepare all the required quarterly and annual state and federal payroll reports. We also consult with our clients on issues such as calculating overtime pay, requirements for reporting tips, employee vs. contractor issues and clergy compensation.
We are a husband and wife firm of CPA's dedicated to providing professional bookkeeping services to individuals, trusts, estates and small to medium size businesses in a warm, professional, intimate and caring manner. To us, you are not just a client, you are a member of the family.
Our services include:
Josef G. Kamerling: BBA, CPA, University of Houston '66, CPA, Texas 10/16/67
- 1989 to Present - President, Kamerling & Douglass, Incorporated
- 1974 to 1989 - President, Josef G. Kamerling, Incorporated
- 1969 to 1974 - Partner, Davis & Kamerling, CPA's
- 1968 to 1969 - Senior Accountant, John William Harvey & Company
- 1966 to 1968 - Junior Accountant, Farb, Miller, & Beerman
Cindy R. Douglass: BBA, CPA, University of Houston, '84, Summa Cum Laude,
CPA, Texas, 9/12/85
- 1989 to Present - Kamerling & Douglass
- 1987 to 1989 - various freelance assignments
- 1985 to 1987 - Arthur Young & Company
Kamerling & Douglass4709 MerwinHouston, TX 77027-6607
(713) 627-7560 | Fax (713) 627-7500