C and S corporations are similar in many ways. Both types of corporations are separate legal entities from the individuals who own them — a fact with important legal, financial and tax benefits. For example, both C corporations and S corporations limit an individual's personal liability to the amount they invest in the corporation, allowing them to protect their other personal and business assets. In other ways, however, C and S corporations are very different entities. You'll want to carefully consider these differences before you decide which type of corporation to create.
Tax matters, both state and federal, can be very complicated, we are a husband and wife firm of CPA's dedicated to providing professional bookkeeping services to individuals, trusts, estates and small to medium size businesses in a warm, professional, intimate and caring manner. To us, you are not just a client, you are a member of the family.
Our services include:
Josef G. Kamerling: BBA, CPA, University of Houston '66, CPA, Texas 10/16/67
- 1989 to Present - President, Kamerling & Douglass, Incorporated
- 1974 to 1989 - President, Josef G. Kamerling, Incorporated
- 1969 to 1974 - Partner, Davis & Kamerling, CPA's
- 1968 to 1969 - Senior Accountant, John William Harvey & Company
- 1966 to 1968 - Junior Accountant, Farb, Miller, & Beerman
Cindy R. Douglass: BBA, CPA, University of Houston, '84, Summa Cum Laude,
CPA, Texas, 9/12/85
- 1989 to Present - Kamerling & Douglass
- 1987 to 1989 - various freelance assignments
- 1985 to 1987 - Arthur Young & Company
Kamerling & Douglass4709 MerwinHouston, TX 77027-6607
(713) 627-7560 | Fax (713) 627-7500