We are fortunate that clients who formerly lived in our community chose to continue to retain our services for income tax preparation when they moved to other cities in the great state of Texas and other states in our great country. As a result, we serve those clients with not only the preparation of their federal income tax returns but also their state and local income tax returns, as required.
For our corporate clients, we provide state income tax and franchise tax preparation services for any of the jurisdictions in which they may be doing business.
We are a husband and wife firm of CPA's dedicated to providing professional bookkeeping services to individuals, trusts, estates and small to medium size businesses in a warm, professional, intimate and caring manner. To us, you are not just a client, you are a member of the family.
Our services include:
- Franchise and State income Tax returns
- Expatriate income tax returns
- Consultation on business and taxation issues
- Consultation on estate and trust issues
- Special projects
Josef G. Kamerling: BBA, CPA, University of Houston '66, CPA, Texas 10/16/67
- 1989 to Present - President, Kamerling & Douglass, Incorporated
- 1974 to 1989 - President, Josef G. Kamerling, Incorporated
- 1969 to 1974 - Partner, Davis & Kamerling, CPA's
- 1968 to 1969 - Senior Accountant, John William Harvey & Company
- 1966 to 1968 - Junior Accountant, Farb, Miller, & Beerman
Cindy R. Douglass: BBA, CPA, University of Houston, '84, Summa Cum Laude,
CPA, Texas, 9/12/85
- 1989 to Present - Kamerling & Douglass
- 1987 to 1989 - various freelance assignments
- 1985 to 1987 - Arthur Young & Company
Kamerling & Douglass4709 MerwinHouston, TX 77027-6607
(713) 627-7560 | Fax (713) 627-7500