A trust is an obligation placed on the trustee to hold property for the benefit of others. A trust is a separate legal entity and in many instances pays tax on its income or passes that obligation on to the beneficiaries. We provide tax and accounting services to inter vivos as well as testamentary trusts.
We are a husband and wife firm of CPA's dedicated to providing professional bookkeeping services to individuals, trusts, estates and small to medium size businesses in a warm, professional, intimate and caring manner. To us, you are not just a client, you are a member of the family.
Our services include:
Josef G. Kamerling: BBA, CPA, University of Houston '66, CPA, Texas 10/16/67
- 1989 to Present - President, Kamerling & Douglass, Incorporated
- 1974 to 1989 - President, Josef G. Kamerling, Incorporated
- 1969 to 1974 - Partner, Davis & Kamerling, CPA's
- 1968 to 1969 - Senior Accountant, John William Harvey & Company
- 1966 to 1968 - Junior Accountant, Farb, Miller, & Beerman
Cindy R. Douglass: BBA, CPA, University of Houston, '84, Summa Cum Laude,
CPA, Texas, 9/12/85
- 1989 to Present - Kamerling & Douglass
- 1987 to 1989 - various freelance assignments
- 1985 to 1987 - Arthur Young & Company
Kamerling & Douglass4709 MerwinHouston, TX 77027-6607
(713) 627-7560 | Fax (713) 627-7500